Special Interests & Identity Related Presentations
- BIPOC members of the Wofford community share their insights and experiences on the intersections of race, culture, and study abroad.
- Study abroad alumna share about their overseas research experience. Research topics range from indigenous communities and religion to bioindicators in river water quality.
- The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship is a scholarship opportunity available to students who receive a Federal Pell grant. Eligible students may receive up to $8,000 in funding for a study abroad or intern abroad experience. During this information session, staff from the Office of International Programs will review the scholarship goals, eligibility requirements, and application components with interested students.
- Study abroad alumna share about their religious life experiences abroad. Students share advice on how to maintain personal religious practices abroad and how to engage in a different religious environment.
- Sunny Mayall '21 (study abroad alumna and Biology Major) and Dr. Natalie Spivey discuss the benefits of study abroad for healthcare professions, program options, and how to build study abroad into your pre-professional plans.