Clique aquí para obtener esta información en español.
For more information, please contact international counselor Rhett Sapough at 864-597-4168 or Sapoughbr@wofford.edu.
What does Wofford offer for international students? Check out our International Student Services page.
|Admission & Scholarship Notification
|Financial Aid Package Available
|Decision & Deposit Deadline
- Complete the Common Application, including the Wofford College member page (Questions Section). The application fee for international applicants is automatically waived because of additional external costs associated with applying to college internationally.
- Submit the School Report form and your high school transcript(s).
- Submit your official test scores.
- The TOEFL (minimum score 90), IELTS (minimum score 7), or Duolingo English Test (minimum score 115) is required for all applicants whose native language is not English. If a minimum score is not met, a recorded or scored interview may be taken into consideration. We are happy to recommend Initial View, ACTFL OPIc and Vericant.
- The SAT or ACT is a requirement for native English speakers. SAT or ACT scores are expected from all international applicants unless students are unable to reach a testing center.
- Submit completed Financial Certification for International Students.
While all students who score below the TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test minimum must complete a third-party interview, we are happy to accept and review recorded or scored interviews from all non-native English speakers.
We will also honor requests for informational interviews via Zoom, Skype, or phone with all international students Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Eastern Time. All interviews must be scheduled in advance.
Scholarship and financial aid consideration:
- International students will be considered for merit-based scholarships upon review of their application for admission.
- Qualified international applicants are invited to participate in the International Scholars Program.
- International students are eligible to apply for the Bonner Scholars Program or the Impact Program. Both programs have separate applications, which are included and explained on our Institutional Aid page.
- US citizens attending high school abroad and eligible non-U.S. citizens may complete the FAFSA. In other cases we are unable to provide need-based aid to non-U.S. citizens.