Clique aquí para obtener esta información en español.
For more information, please contact our Coordinator for International Recruitment Virginia Flora Davis at 864-597-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does Wofford offer for international students? Check out our International Student Services page.
|Net Price Calculator*
|Admission and Merit Scholarship notification
|Financial aid package available
|Decision and deposit deadline
|Do you have questions about your application? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions or contact your admission counselor.
*For Early Decision applicants, please complete the Net Price Calculator, so that we may consider you for all forms of Wofford aid. We anticipate FAFSA will be available by January 1. All applicants should submit FAFSA by January 15.
Steps to Apply for an F-1 applicant:
- Complete the Common Application, including the Wofford College member page (Questions Section). The application fee for international applicants is automatically waived.
- Submit the School Report form.
- Submit your official test scores.
- If the applicant is from an English speaking country, they are required to submit SAT / ACT scores.
- If the applicant is from a Non-English speaking country, they are required to submit:
- The TOEFL (minimum score 90), IELTS (minimum score 7) or Duolingo English Test (minimum score 115) is required for all applicants whose native language is not English. If a minimum score is not met, a recorded or scored interview may be taken into consideration.
- We are unable to waive the cost of any English exams taken by an applicant.
- Submit a completed International Financial Certification (IFC).
- This form is required by the US immigration law and needs to be completed to show an applicant has the funding to attend a given school, if admitted. All applicants must show their ability to attend through completing the form and showing an official signed or stamped bank statement before they are able to receive an F-1 VISA.
We do not offer a CSS profile waiver; our application is always free.
Scholarship and financial aid consideration:
- We offer merit-based scholarships that range from $15,000 to $30,000.
- All applicants are considered for merit based financial aid, when they apply through the common application.
- We are unable to take submissions for these scholarships past the deadlines.
- In order to have on campus interviews for scholarships, the applicant will need to have taken and submitted their SAT or ACT scores.
Please complete the School Report form and IFC and send to email@example.com.