Links + Resources

Break Housing Requests

Students who require an accommodation due to late departure or early return must complete the break housing request form available through the housing portal by the deadline listed on their housing portal. There are generally no additional costs or fees for approved break housing requests. Requests will not be granted without significantly compelling circumstances as determined by the Office of Residence Life. Students who remain on campus without approval will be charged housing for a given session or a daily fee. Please review the forms in your Residence Life portal or email if you have any questions.

GradGuard: Protect your stuff when you're away from home

We have partnered with GradGuard, which offers a College Renters Insurance Program that is specifically designed for students. As noted in the housing agreement, Wofford is not liable for damages or loss that occur to your personal property. With GradGuard, personal property that is stolen or damaged by a covered cause of loss can be replaced. GradGuard College Renters Insurance also protects you financially in the event you cause large-scale, unintentional damage in your residence hall. Renters insurance is not required but it is strongly recommended.

Housing Reassignment Wailist

The Housing Reassignment Waitlist form opens periodically for students to request a room reassignment. This is not the Housing Application. Please review the forms in your Residence Life portal or email if you have any questions about room changes.

Alcohol Policy

The following policy and regulations apply to the use, possession, service, or sale of alcoholic beverages on Wofford property.

Mold Prevention

Guidelines to prevent mold in the residence halls.

Student Handbook

A summary of policies, laws and regulations for Wofford students.

Summer Housing

Summer Housing is available for students who are taking summer courses or have an on-campus job.

Village Party Registration Form

Registration form for village parties.