The mission of the Campus Ministry Center is to:
- Inspire participation in the spiritual journey.
- Develop more just, compassionate and sustainable communities.
- Engage in the theological exploration of vocation
- Advance interfaith engagement as a social norm.
- Support the college community through care, counseling, and coaching.
Whether one is wrestling with big questions or searching for a community of faith (spiritual journey), attempting to discern talents, passions and strengths while deciding what to do in life (exploring vocation) or ready to commit to direct service and action (building a sustainable world), the Campus Ministry Center is a valuable resource of encouragement, contemplation and connection for the Wofford community.