Wofford’s Office of Human Resources is located in the Snyder House annex.
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Office of Human Resources is supportive of all social distancing and safety measures due to the current COVID-19 situation. During this time, all Human Resources staff are available either online, by telephone, or in the office (by appointment, utilizing social distancing, behind plexy glass, or using masks) to assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
WHAT’S HAPPENING NOW…
October, 21 - November 13 (Read memo)
- Wofford staff employment will be maintained and continued through to the end of the fiscal year (June 30, 2020). President Nayef Samhat provided that update in the inaugural Wofford Virtual Town Hall meeting held last Thursday, April 16, 2020, and in his follow-up message on Friday, April 17, 2020.
- Individuals, families, businesses, governments and nations are all facing and dealing with COVID-19. If you wish to talk to someone confidentially, Wofford resources include the Rev. Dr. Ron Robinson, our chaplain, and counselors in the Wellness Center can make a referral. There’s also the college’s 24-7 Mental Health Crisis Line 864-597-4393.
- Federal and state relief programs for COVID-19-related impacts include an array of assistance programs targeted to corporations, organizations, families and individuals. The following list consists of specific programs or program provisions applicable to families and individuals.
- COVID-19 Economic Impact Payments, either by direct deposit or check, have been sent out, and if you are eligible, you already should have received. For additional information, please use the Economic Impact Payments link directly to the IRS website.
- The CARES Act provides greater access to savings in benefit plans.
- The CARES Act provides for mandatory coverage for COVID-19 testing.
Feel free to contact us via phone: 864-597-4270, fax: 864-597-4289 or email HumanResources@Wofford.edu.