The Title IX Office is about more than formal complaints and investigations.
Did you know that a large part of our work is coordinating supportive measures for students?
Supportive measures are available to any Wofford community member impacted by discrimination, harassment and or sexual and gender-based misconduct.
If applicable, we can:
- Reach out to your professors on your behalf to coordinate academic support.
- Issue a “mutual no-contact order.”
- Help arrange alternate housing assignments.
- Provide an individual to escort a complainant and/or a respondent between on-campus classes, work and/or activities.
- Connect you with confidential support such as the Wofford Counseling Services, the Chaplain’s Office and/or Safe Homes Rape Crisis Coalition.
Other supportive options may also be available.
The sooner you access the resources you need, the better. We’re here to help in any way we can, even if you are unsure how you would like to proceed. What you need now might change in the future, so getting the conversation started is always the best call.
Read more on our website: Wofford.edu/titleix or email the interim Title IX Coordinator Jennifer Larimore at TitleIX@wofford.edu.