The Rev. Dr. Ron Robinson ’78, Perkins-Prothro Chaplain and Professor of Religion, and a panel of Methodist thought leaders recently explored race and justice during the “Our Methodist Roots — Symposium on Race and Justice.”
- The Rev. Dr. Susan Henry-Crowe, general secretary of the General Board of Church & Society (Doctor of Humane Letters, Wofford College 2014).
- The Rev. Ken Nelson, superintendent, Orangeburg District of the UMC.
- Dr. Phillip Stone ’94, archivist, South Carolina Conference of the UMC and Wofford College.
- Bishop Will Willimon ’68, professor of the practice of Christian ministry, Duke Divinity School.
- The Rev. Lisa Yebuah ’99, campus pastor, Southeast Raleigh Table, Edenton Street UMC and spiritual director and advisor for inclusion and equity, North Carolina Conference of the UMC.
The Symposium on Race and Justice was sponsored by the President’s Office at Wofford College and the Tyson Family Lecture Series.