Students who studied abroad during the past year are invited to participate in one of two annual study abroad photo contests held by International Programs: the Study Abroad Photo Contest (academic year, semester, and summer program participants) and the Interim Abroad Photo Contest (Interim Travel/Study Project participants).
Voting will take place on International Programs' Facebook Page. Watch the Daily Announcements for deadlines and entry information. Send entries and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First prize: $250; Honorable Mention(s): $100
- The applicant's name, picture, address or phone number should be submitted on the release form. Each submission must be accompanied by a complete and signed release/application (.pdf) indicating that the contestant understands and agrees with all competition rules.
- Photos must be at least 1200 x 1600 pixels.
- Participants must submit entries from their term abroad.
- Participants may submit up to three entries (with one release for each entry).
- Each photo must include the participant's name and title (City_Location_YourName). Example: Paris_EiffelTower_JohnDoe.
- All entries are the property of Wofford College upon submission. No entries will be returned.
- All submissions must be original works.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Visual works should not depict excessive use of alcohol, violence, sex or other inappropriate material.
- The image may be in black and white or color.
- Instagram photos will not be accepted.
- All submissions are subject to review by International Programs for the final publication.