Students who studied abroad during Interim 2022 are invited to participate in the Interim 2022 Travel/Study Photo Contest.
Entries are due by 5 pm on Monday, February 14th. Voting will take place on International Programs' Facebook Page and will close at noon on Monday, February 28th. The winners will be announced on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages. Send entries and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First prize: $250; Honorable Mention: $100
- The applicant's name, picture, address or phone number should be submitted on the release form. Each submission must be accompanied by a complete and signed release/application (.pdf) indicating that the contestant understands and agrees with all competition rules.
- Photos must be at least 1200 x 1600 pixels.
- Participants must submit entries from their term abroad.
- Participants may submit up to three entries (with one release for each entry).
- Each photo must include the participant's name and title (City_Location_YourName). Example: Paris_EiffelTower_JohnDoe.
- All entries are the property of Wofford College upon submission. No entries will be returned.
- All submissions must be original works taken by the participant.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Visual works should not depict excessive use of alcohol, violence, sex or other inappropriate material.
- The image may be in black and white or color.
- Instagram photos will not be accepted.
- All submissions are subject to review by International Programs for the final publication.