Wofford College’s Wellness Center and Incident Management Team continue to monitor developments related to COVID-19. The Office of International Programs is in close contact with Wofford’s overseas partners regarding the status of all students studying abroad. At this time, we have no reports of any students being impacted by this virus.
View local COVID-19 testing centers.
As a reminder, all members of the Wofford community should follow measures to prevent the spread of illness, such as:
- Wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer for 20 seconds of soap and water are not available.
- Practice social distancing (6 feet between you and other people).
- Avoid mass gatherings. (The CDC recommends no gatherings of 50 or more people for the next 8 weeks. This includes concerts, conferences, festivals, parades, sporting events, weddings and other types of assemblies. It also includes parties organized by individuals.)
- Events OF ANY SIZE should only be continued if carried out in adherence to guidelines for protecting vulnerable populations, hand hygiene and social distancing.
- When feasible, organizers should modify events to be held virtually.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue and wash hands.
Members of the Wofford community are encouraged to contact the Wofford’s Wellness Center or their health care provider for questions or if they experience cold-like symptoms. For additional information please access the CDC website.