Interest Fair (for on-campus organizations and offices ONLY)
The FYI Orientation and Student Involvement Interest Fair will be conducted differently this year. This event will happen in two-parts. The student organizations and campus offices fair will be on September 8 th and fraternity and sorority life fair will be on September 10 th.
This is an excellent opportunity for organizations and offices to recruit new members, market your organization or office, and advertise upcoming plans to Wofford students. Don’t miss this opportunity to reach many new and returning students who may be interested in getting involved on campus and learning more about your organization or office!
If your organization or office would like to participate in this year’s Interest Fair, please submit the form by August 26 th at 5 p.m.
Event Details and Guidelines:
- There will only be one entrance and exit.
- Anyone representing an organization or office is required to wear a mask when at their designated table.
- Everyone in attendance of this event will be required to wear a mask.
- Table space will be provided for all organizations and offices.
- There is to be ONLY one representative at the table for each organization or office at a time. Please plan accordingly. You will be able to rotate representatives if you wish.
- Organizations should be ready to set up at 4:15 p.m.
- Organizations are encouraged to bring their own tablecloths, displays, brochures, and giveaways.
- Students will be encouraged to fill out a provided information card if they are interested in learning more or joining an organization.
- Blank information cards will be provided to each organization at check-in to place on their table. Please provide a space where students can leave their information card.
- Pre-packaged food ONLY.
- This is an on-campus organizations event ONLY. A non-profit and community organizations fair will be held at a later date in the semester.
- In the event of rain, the fair will be held inside Benjamin Johnson Arena.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your registration, set-up, or how to check in, please contact Talicia Murphy at murphyTI@wofford.edu. For any questions or concerns regarding COVID-19 and the colleges guidelines, please refer to the Wofford Together website at Wofford.edu/WoffordTogether.