Professor giving a lecture to students in old main

Readmission of Former Students

A student who has discontinued enrollment at Wofford for any reason (this includes withdraws, medical withdraws, exclusion, expulsion, etc.) and who wishes to return must complete the Application for Readmission and return it to the Office of the Registrar at least 30 days prior to the date the student wishes to re-enter. The Registrar may consult with the Director of Admission, Director of Health Services and/or the Dean of Students in order to arrive at an admission decision. A former student, who enrolled at another institution of higher education during his or her absence from Wofford, must submit an official transcript from each institution attended. The transcripts should be sent directly to the Registrar’s Office. In addition to official transcripts, former students, who attended another institution, must also submit the Verification of Good Standing form which is to be completed by the Dean of Students (or equivalent) at the previous/current institution. Students are also advised to contact the offices of Financial Aid and Residence Life in order to communicate their intentions to re-enroll. Questions regarding readmission should be sent to