- Verify your Class Schedule Plan has been approved.
- View the interactive course schedule for backup/additional courses.
- Review Common Registration Error Messages.
- Questions? Read the Registration FAQs.
Registration Phase One (5 credit hours)
Registration opens on Tuesday, July 25 at 11 a.m. EDT and will remain open until Wednesday, July 26 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. During this time, you can register for a total of 5 credits. You may want to register for the course or two that you are most interested in taking. Most students register for a 3-credit hour lecture course and FYI 101 OR a 4-credit hour lab hour course and FYI 101.
Registration Phase Two (12-16 credit hours)
Registration opens on Thursday, July 27 at 11 a.m. EDT and will remain open until Friday, July 28 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. During this time, you should register for your remaining Fall classes up to 16 credit hours. At the close of registration, your schedule needs to have:
- LIBA 101, First-Year Seminar in Liberal Arts (various topics)
- FYI 101, First Year Interaction Seminar
- Language course that matches your placement
- 12-16 credit hours