Association for Computing Machinery
The Wofford College Student Chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) is a group of students and faculty members who are interested in computing no matter what their major is. The Chapter supports a variety of activities:
- Meetings provide an opportunity to get together and plan activities or share stories.
- At Hash Table, students and faculty gather to have lunch together and talk about what's going on in computer science or what topics students would like to learn more about.
- Hosting speakers in the ACM Distinguished Speakers Program. Recent talks:
- Hosting alumni and members of the local community for lunches and informal presentations.
- Sponsoring the WoCoders programming team.