Fall 2014 Interest Fair
Tuesday, September 9th, 2014
Burwell Front Lawn
The Orientation and Student Involvement Interest fair is an excellent opportunity for student organizations and local community organizations to recruit new members, market your organization, and advertise their upcoming plans to Wofford students. Don’t miss this opportunity to reach many new and returning students who may be interested in learning more about your organization and get involved on campus or in Spartanburg!
If your organization would like to participate in this year’s Interest Fair, please submit the form below to reserve your free table, no later than Tuesday, September 2, 2014.
- On-campus organizations will be seated two per table, while off-campus organizations will have their own individual table.
- At least 2 chairs will be provided for all organizations.
- Organizations should be ready to set up at 4:30 p.m. Please check-in with an Orientation staff member in front of the Burwell Building.
- Organizations are encouraged to bring their own tablecloths, displays, brochures, and giveaways.
- Off-campus organizations will be provided with a complementary dinner for a representative.
- In the event of rain, the fair will be held inside Benjamin Johnson Arena.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your registration, please contact Tony Le, Co-Chair of Orientation Staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Beth Wallace, Associate Dean of Students at email email@example.com. Questions the day of with regards to set-up and checking in for the Interest Fair should be directed to Tony Le.