Get Involved with Lifelong Learning
Become a Member Today!
Click here to register to become a member of Lifelong Learning at Wofford!
Join our Advisory Committee
Lifelong Learning at Wofford is led by the college and the director with the assistance of a Lifelong Learning Advisory Committee. The committee is made up of representatives that work in the interest of the program to develop course material, promote and market the program in the community and strategically grow the program with members and support. You may find a copy of the advisory committee by-laws here.
Support Lifelong Learning
Make a gift to Lifelong Learning at Wofford. The program aims to be accessible and affordable to a wide community in the Upstate area. Your gift increases opportunities for adult learners by:
- Meeting expenses not covered by membership fees.
- Increasing opportunities for travel and exploration.
- Increasing the Lifelong Learning Fund to improve the program’s financial future.
- Increasing the program’s visibility in the community.
- Assuring that staffing, space and equipment are reflective of a growing and thriving community of learners.
Click here to make a gift. Under the gift information field at the top, mark it as other. Next, enter "Lifelong Learning" as the designation.
Propose a Course
Do you have an idea that you’d like to explore or a course you’d like to teach? Fill out a course or workshop proposal form or contact Morgan A. Jordan, director, at email@example.com to discuss course topics or ways you can get involved as a resident expert or instructor.