- Good Friday, April 15
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 30
- Independence Day, Monday, July 4
- Labor Day, Monday, September 5
- Thanksgiving, Wednesday, November 23 – Friday, November 25
- Winter Break, Offices will close at noon Wednesday, December 21 and will reopen Tuesday, January 3
*Observed holidays are determined by the President’s Cabinet and updated annually.
The college’s vacation calendar for staff runs from July 1 through June 30. Vacation days do not roll over from year to year.
There is a 60-day waiting period before a new employee may begin to use vacation days. Below are vacation days earned based on years of service.
|Weeks of vacation/personal time based on years of service
||2 weeks (10 days)
||2 weeks and 1 day (11 days)
||2 weeks and 2 days (12 days)
||2 weeks and 3 days (13 days)
||2 weeks and 4 days (14 days)
||3 weeks (15 days)