Dual Enrollment

Dual, joint, or concurrent enrollment courses are those that a student completed while in high school, but the courses were taken at an institution of higher education. Wofford College will accept approved courses earned through dual/joint/concurrent enrollment programs. These courses are treated like any other transfer work and must conform with the following stipulations:

  1. The grade earned must be equivalent to a ‘C’ (2.00) or higher
  2. The coursework must be similar to courses/programs offered at Wofford – within the liberal arts curriculum.
  3. The coursework must be completed at an institution of higher education recognized by one of the six regional accrediting associations.
  4. Students must submit an official transcript from the higher education institution where the courses were completed. Transcripts can be sent electronically to registrar@wofford.edu. Credits will NOT be award from the high school transcript.
  5. Only credit hours are awarded. Grades earned in courses taken elsewhere will not count in the student’s GPA.
  6. The final decision in granting transfer credit resides with Wofford College’s Office of the Registrar.
  7. Student may want to consult the Transfer Equivalency website (http://connect.wofford.edu/mywofford/registrar/transferArticulation.aspx) to view how their courses may apply to their Wofford degree.

NOTE: The maximum number of hours the college will accept in all forms (AP, IB, Dual Enrollment, CLEP, etc.) for incoming first-year students is 24 hours.