DegreeWorks is a web-based tool to help students and advisors monitor progress toward degree completion. DegreeWorks considers Wofford degree requirements and produces an audit worksheet to assist advisors and students in reviewing past, present and future academic coursework. You may access DegreeWorks through myWofford.
- Supports real-time delivery of degree completion information.
- Affords advisors the ability to create notes and document student visits.
- Allows students and advisors to create semester-by-semester plans to facilitate the timely completion of degree requirements.
- Provides what-if analysis for students considering a curriculum change.
- Reduces paperwork and manual degree checklists.
- Increases productivity between departments across campus.
Student Training Manual
Advisor Training Manual
Program Coordinator Training Manual
Department Chair Training Manual