How To Apply
- View available Interim 2022 Travel/Study programs and fees.
- Attend the Interim 2022 Travel/Study Fair on Tuesday, April 20 from 12 pm to 1 pm. Sponsors offering projects will host information sessions in-person and virtually. These meetings are for interested students to learn more about project offerings. Plan to attend these meetings to learn more about the academic expectations, itinerary and planned activities, selection criteria, due dates for any materials and costs. Visit the Travel/Study Projects Availability page for the list of available programs and session locations.
- Apply online via the 2022 Interim Travel/Study application portal. To access the application, select your preferred project and click "Apply Now" to begin your online application. You will see a list of required tasks/materials that includes a $500 non-refundable deposit. This must be submitted to the Office of International Programs (online payments preferred).
Applicants who elect to submit a check should make it out to Wofford College and include the student's W number on the "memo" line. Those sending checks by USPS, FedEx or UPS should send them to the address below; however, we encourage online submissions to ensure timely receipt of payment. Please note that deposits must be received in the Office of International Programs by the deadline to be considered for selection. We recommend adding 1-2 days of shipping time to account for internal mail delivery. Note: Deposits are non-refundable for those students who are selected to participate. Those not selected may apply for a second choice project or request that their deposit be returned or destroyed.
Office of International Programs
429 N. Church Street
Spartanburg, S.C. 29303
- Await application status change. Once faculty have selected program participants, application statuses will be updated. Applications will continue to be considered on a rolling basis as space remains available for programs until the final application deadline. Those not selected will be able to transfer their deposit to alternate program with space available.
- Registration. Once you are admitted, the Office of International Programs will register you for the appropriate Interim course.