The JEDI committee has launched the listening sessions that will inform its strategic visioning process.
Listening sessions information:
- Sessions will be on Zoom and will last 90-120 minutes
- Facilitated by Dr. Debora Johnson-Ross (’81), senior consultant to the committee, and Dr. Christine Sorrell Dinkins and Dr. Ramón Galiñanes, co-chairs of the committee
- Two student researchers will co-facilitate and take notes
- Sessions will not be recorded, and notes will not include individuals’ names
- Data from these sessions will be shared with the JEDI committee to inform their strategic vision work as well as the Board of Trustees.
We hope that you will share your thoughts and ideas with us! We want to include your voice so we can all shape together a path toward an equitable, just Wofford for the future.
- Students – November and December
- Alumni (organized by decade) – November, December, and February
- Faculty and Staff – January and February
- Parents of Wofford students – February
- Friends of the College – February
- Spartanburg community members – February
- Additional sessions as needed – February and March
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the JEDI committee at JEDI@wofford.edu.