Looking to hire a Wofford student to fill a position in your company or non-profit?
Post a Job or Internship
We offer several easy and free ways to post your job or internship. Representative positions in a range of fields will be highlighted to our alumni via Twitter and LinkedIn at no charge, as well as included in an ongoing TerrierJobs weekly email announcement to students.
||Register as an employer on TerrierLink, Wofford's job and internships board, available at no charge 24 hours a day, seven days a week. TerrierLink allows you to:
- Post jobs and internships targeted to Wofford College students and alumni.
- Search résumés of our students and alumni.
- Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students and alumni.
||After registering as an employer on TerrierLink, you may also send your job details to us for posting on the Wofford Alumni Network on LinkedIn, the professional networking site, where it will be seen by hundreds of Wofford alumni. If you are an employer who is also a Wofford alumnus, you may join the Wofford Alumni Network and search member profiles to find the right person for your position.
Career Services offers two major events each year during which organizations may recruit Wofford students:
- First Access Interview & Networking Day: Held annually on campus each fall. We will soon announce dates for the Fall 2016 First Access Interview & Networking Day.
- South Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities (SCICU) Career Event: held each January in Columbia, South Carolina.
If you have questions about posting a job, would like to take advantage of Wofford's recruiting opportunities, or would like to discuss a custom on-campus recruitment event or ways in which our office can find and screen potential candidates, please contact Rebecca Parker, internships and employer relations director, at 864-597-4265 or email@example.com.