What is TerrierLink?
Wofford has partnered with College Central Network (CCN) to develop an online job portal. We call the portal "TerrierLink."
What can I do in TerrierLink?
- search for jobs posted by employers who want Wofford grads
- search for internships
- register to become an Alumni Mentor
- upload a resume
- create a Career Portfolio
- access career skills podcasts, videos and printed information
How do I access TerrierLink?
TerrierLink is located in the myWofford portal
, on the Career Services Tab.
TerrierLink access is password-protected. You must create an account to use it.
How do I create a TerrierLink account?
- Access TerrierLink through the Career Services tab in the myWofford portal.
- Click on the "Alumni" button.
- If you already have a TerrierLink account, choose the "Login at Alumni Central" link.
- Enter your Access ID and Password
- Click the "Go" arrow.
- If you've forgotten your Access ID or Password, use the recovery tools located next to the login area.
- If you do not have a TerrierLink account, choose the "Register Now" link.
- Create an Access ID
- Create a Password
- Click "Continue Registration"
- Fill out your profile as completely as possible. The more information include, the easier it will be to locate jobs that are of interest to you.
- Make sure you leave blank the box allowing you to receive messages from Career Services. From time-to-time, we will email you to alert you to special job openings.
How do I search for jobs posted by employers who want to hire Wofford alumni?
- In the "My Home Page" area of TerrierLink, choose the "Search for Jobs/Opportunities Posted to My School" link.
- If you know the Job ID of the position for which you're searching, enter it. Otherwise, fill in any of the applicable search criteria areas.
- Note: If you don't have a job ID, consider leaving the search criteria blank. This will guarantee the largest selection of possibilities.
How do I search for internships?
- In the "My Home Page" area of TerrierLink, choose the "Search for Over 25,000 Internships" area and click on the "Search for Internships" link.
- Enter the search criteria (state, keyword, etc.)
- Click on the internship title to learn more.
How do I access the Alumni Mentoring Network?
- Before accessing the Alumni Mentoring Network area of TerrierLink, please visit the Mentoring Opportunities page for a full description of the Mentoring Program.
- In the "My Home Page" area of TerrierLink, go to the Career Mentoring Network area and click on the "Create a Mentor Profile" link.
- Enter the Mentoring Password. If you do not have the Mentoring Password, please download the Registration Instructions.
- Fill out the Mentor Profile as completely as possible. The more information you enter, the greater the likelihood you'll be selected by a student.
- Your profile will be reviewed by a member of the Career Services staff. Once approved, students will be able to see your profile and contact you for assistance.
- If you're interested in searching for a mentor, click on "Search for Mentors" link in the Career Mentoring Network area on your home page.
- In the mentor's profile, go to the bottom of the page and click "Contact Me" to send a confidential message to the mentor. He or she will receive your message via email, and will reply to you via the email address you entered into your TerrierLink registration profile.
How do I upload a resume?
- In the "My Home Page" area of TerrierLink, go to the "Manage My Resume" area and click on the "Upload a Resume" link.
- Do not use the "Resume Builder" for your resume. We strongly suggest that you create your resume using the tips on the Career Services website, then upload it to TerrierLink.
- Follow the instructions on the Resume Central page.
- Once you have uploaded a resume, it will be reviewed by a member of the Career Services staff and either approved or returned to your for editing.
- After your resume is approved, you will be able to apply for jobs directly through TerrierLink and approved employers will be able to view your resume.
How do I create a Career Portolio?
- In the "My Home Page" area of TerrierLink, go to the "Create a Career Portfolio" area and click on the "Create a Career Portolio" link.
- Choose the appropriate Career Portfolio for your field.
- Upload the pertinent information.
- Employers will not see your Career Portfolio unless you grant them access to it.
- Once your Career Portfolio is complete, you may submit it directly to employers who have posted jobs on TerrierLink.
How do I access career skills podcasts, videos and printed information?
In the "My Home Page" area of TerrierLink, you may find all of this information in the sidebar on the right of the page.