The Wofford Fund Giving Levels
Giving levels at Wofford are calculated annually (January 1 through December 31) based on your annual gift to the college. All donors are recognized annually on our Honor Roll of Giving. Corporate matching gifts are encouraged and will count toward giving levels. Stay tuned for more information about donor recognition opportunities that correlate to each giving level!
Please contact Krista Redding '11, Director of The Wofford Fund, at 864-597-4191 for more information about giving levels.
The following giving level names and dollar values are effective January 1, 2016:
- Partner $1 - $249
- Ambassador $250 - $499
- Patron $500 - $999
- Pacesetter $1,000 - $1,499
- President's Circle $1,500 - $2,499
- Collegiate Circle* $2,500 - $4,999
- Trustee's Circle* $5,000 - $9,999
- Founder's Circle* $10,000 - $24,999
- Cornerstone Circle* $25,000 - $49,999
- Bell Tower Circle* $50,000- $99,999
- Old Main Fellow* $100,000+
*All giving levels denoted with a (*) represent Great Oaks Society membership. See below for more information about the Great Oaks Society.