In its newly restored state, Main Building represents both the best of Wofford’s
distinguished history and its promise for the future. For 150 years Wofford
has taught its students to learn, to teach, to heal, to build businesses and
communities, to lead and to serve. These values have served its students, the
nation, and the world from a traditional beginning through the present.
Enjoy this brief look at how Main Building has changed
since its construction in 1854.
Learn more about what was done to Old Main to bring it to its current glory.
Peruse the program from the 2007 convocation to celebrate to
completion of the renovation.
Wofford is fortunate to have the original drawings from architect Edward C. Jones. Take a look and see just how much has changed over the years.