Faculty helping out student

Campus Scenes: An Exhibit from the Archives 

These images are part of a recent gift of slides from C. R. Froede, a member of the Class of 1953, to the archives. 

Main Building Old Library-Daniel Building
Main Building as it appeared before its 1960 renovation The college's first library, built in 1910 and expanded in 1947
ROTC Building Greene Hall
Originally part of the Wofford Fitting School, this served as the ROTC building Greene Residence Hall, built in 1951
Campus Drive Snyder Hall
Campus homes and Archer Circle - the Dean's house, President's house, and administration building Snyder Hall - originally part of the Wofford Fitting School, later a residence hall

College Records 

Documents and Texts 

College History