Loan Periods and Policies
- Books: 21 days, renewable.
- Videos: 7 days, renewable.
- Fines: 25 cents per day for all overdue items.
- Reserve books, reference books, rare books, periodicals, and archival
materials must be used within the building.
- Borrowers must present a valid library card (student or faculty ID) each
time a book is checked out; renewals must be made in person.
Who May Borrow
- Wofford students, faculty, and staff
- Wofford alumni
- Members of the South Carolina Methodist clergy
- Students of most South Carolina colleges and universities, with appropriate
(list of eligible schools)
On an experimental basis, drinks in covered containers are permitted in the library. Please help us make the experiment successful by disposing of trash properly and recycling when possible. Recycling bins are currently available in the main entrance way and will be available on each floor in the near future.