Library Use and Access Policies
The Mission of the Sandor Teszler Library is to be an active, collaborative partner in the educational endeavors of Wofford College by providing expert service, an evolving array of information resources that support the educational programs of the College, and diverse, innovative spaces for the ever-changing nature of patron interaction with technology. The Library also houses, preserves, and provides access to the Fine Arts Collection, the Littlejohn Collection, and the archives of the College and of the South Carolina Conference of the United Methodist Church. The information below describes our basic use and access policies.
| Books circulate for 21 days or three weeks
| DVD, VHS, and CD materials circulate for 7 days
| There is no limit on the number of items that can be checked out
| Unlimited renewals unless an item is on hold or recalled; item must be returned by the due date in that case
Wofford Faculty & Staff
|Books circulate for 180 days or six months
|DVD, VHS, and CD materials circulate for 30 days
|There is no limit on the number of items that can be checked out
|Unlimited renewals unless an item is on hold or recalled; item must be returned by the due date in that case
Wofford Alumni and South Carolina Methodist Clergy
- Books circulate for 21 days or three weeks
- DVD, VHS, and CD materials circulate for 7 days
- There is a limit of three items that can be checked out.This can be waived on a case-by-case basis.
- Unlimited renewals unless an item is on hold or recalled; item must be returned by the due date in that case
Students, Faculty, and Staff at PASCAL Institutions
- Books circulate for six weeks
- DVD, VHS, and CD materials tend not to circulate; however, this can be waived on a case-by-case basis.
- Appropriate ID is required. List of eligible schools.
- PASCAL borrowers can renew one time for an additional three weeks.
- Wofford students and all courtesy borrowers have a two-day grace period before fines start accruing at 25 cents per day.
- Wofford faculty and staff have a 30-day grace period before fines start accruing at 25 cents per day.
- PASCAL borrowers have a 2-day grace period before fines start accruing at 25 cents per day. The accrued fine will stop at $100.00
Other Access Policies and Information:
Accessing Your User Account
- To access your user account, please use this link: My Library Account, which is also found on the library's main web page.
- The login is your last name and your library barcode # or your W# with the W replaced with a 9.
- This will allow you to view your checked out items, see what fines you owe, and renew your materials online
Computer and Internet Access and Printing
- Wireless internet access is available throughout the building. Wofford users should log on to the "Terrier" network, and guests should use the "Wofford Guest"network. For more information, please view these wireless network access instructions.
- Public computers are available on each floor of the library.
- The computers provide access to a web browser and standard office productivity applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, and more.
- The computers automatically logon, but for printing users will need a Wofford College domain username and password. For more information, please see these printing information and instructions.
- The library also has a limited number of computer peripherals that you can check out. These include laptop adapters, external DVD drives, and ethernet cords. Just ask at the circulation desk for any of these items.
Remote Access to Online Library Resources
- Wofford students, faculty, and staff can access almost all online library resources from off campus.
- The logon screen will automatically appear when you click on an electronic resource from off campus.
- The login is the same as you use to access your library account- your last name and barcode # or your W# with the W replaced with a 9.