2013 International Programs Photo Contest
Those who studied abroad during 2012-13 (semester and summer participants only) will be given a opportunity to showcase their images through our new photo contest!
The deadline for submission of images is Friday, October 4th at 5pm.
How to Enter:
Participants should email their photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline posted above.
What are the prizes?
- First prize $250
- Honorable Mentions $100
- The applicant's name, picture, address or phone number should be submitted on the release form. Each submission must be accompanied by a complete and signed release/application (.pdf) indicating that the contestant understands and agrees with all competition rules.
- Photos must be at least 1200 x 1600 pixels.
- Participants must submit entries from their term abroad.
- Participants may submit up to three (3) entries (with one release for each entry).
- Each photo must include the participant's name and title (City_Location_YourName). Example: Paris_EiffelTower_JohnDoe.
- All entries are the property of Wofford College upon submission. No entries will be returned.
- All submissions must be original works.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Visual works should not depict excessive use of alcohol, violence, sex, or other inappropriate material.
- The image may be in black and white or color.
- Instagram photos will not be accepted.
- All submissions are subject to editing for the final publication.