The Office of Gift Planning is available to assist you in creating your Wofford legacy by:
- providing gift plans that benefit you, your family and the college
- identifying immediate and deferred tax advantages to both you and your heirs; and
- helping you create a meaningful impact on Wofford's students and faculty.
We can offer help in a variety of ways to:
- increase your income and save on taxes;
- make a gift through your will or living trust; and
- utilize highly-taxed retirement plan assets to make a gift.
For more information, please contact Smith Patterson '67, Director of Gift Planning, at 864-597-4196 or firstname.lastname@example.org.