Young Alumni Participants
All Young Alumni (graduates of the last 15 years) who donate to the Unrestricted Annual Fund are automatically members of YAP.
- An invitation to an exclusive YAP Homecoming Tailgate
- Regional “Yappy Hours”
- Special listing in the Honor Roll of Contributors.
Why is Your Participation Important?
People often have the misconception that if they can’t make a large gift, they are not making a difference. However, participating in the annual giving program (at any level) can have a huge impact on Wofford. Here are some reasons why:
Join the Pack:
Becoming a YAP member is easy--simply make a gift to the Unrestricted Annual Fund! Got questions or want more information about giving to the Unrestricted Annual Fund?
Please contact Lisa De Freitas '88, Director of Annual Giving, at 864-597-4191.
• $25, $50 and $100 gifts gain strength in numbers.
• Alumni and friends who are in the habit of making a gift (regardless of size) are much more inclined to make a major gift if and when they are able.
• Foundations and corporations often use participation percentages as a measure of quality and satisfaction from those who are closest to the college. By improving our participation percentage we better position ourselves to receive large competitive grants.
• Prospective students and their families equate high participation percentages with customer satisfaction.
• Participation is one factor used in college ratings systems such as US News and World Report.
• As Wofford’s reputation grows, so does the value (or perceived value) of every graduate’s diploma.
Every Gift Counts
Every gift, regardless of size, is important to the Unrestricted Annual Fund. Participation demonstrates your affirmation of Wofford College. Join the pack today!