What are we doing?
Since GBG is a campus wide initiative there are many on-going projects designed to make Wofford a greener place to live and work.
These projects include:
- Working with various departments to reduce the college's carbon footprint
- Moving towards a paperless environment
- Hosting reduced waste events and recycling as much waste as possible from those events
- Teaching students how to live sustainably in residence halls
- Educating the campus and community on what sustainability means
- Building partnerships with community organizations that are focused on sustainability