arttour4

Daniel BuildingDaniel Building



Main Floor

In 1910, the Whitefoord Smith Library opened in what is now Daniel Building, giving Wofford its first separate library building. It was a gift from a daughter of the original faculty member. Following many expansions, functional changes, and the opening of the Sandor Teszler Library across Campus Drive in 1969, Daniel Building was remodeled and renamed to honor Charles Daniel. Classes in philosophy, government, military science, music and art history are conducted here.