President's HomePresident's Home 

Main Floor 

Professor Coleman B. “Frog” Waller, who wanted to live on campus, built what is now the President's Home house under a lifetime occupancy agreement with the college. It was designated as the president’s home in 1942 and continues to be the primary residence for Wofford Presidents. The original president’s mansion, which stood on land eventually sold to the Clinchfield Railroad, was demolished in the 1920s. (See interior shots).