Director of Client Services, AllCare Living Services Inc.
Sheridan oversees day-to-day office operations of a private-duty home care agency. This includes scheduling 100 caregivers and about 80 clients, marketing and advertising, employee education, payroll, human resources, and client services (such as home assessments and ensuring we provide the best service possible).
Community involvement: • Secretary, Summerville Evening Rotary Club
• President, Charleston Lowcountry Alumnae Chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta
• Advisory board chairman, Kappa Alpha Theta’s local chapter at College of Charleston
• Volunteer on the board for Dancing with the ARK’s Stars
• Volunteer on the committee for the Alzheimer’s Association Forget Me Not Ball
• Volunteer on the committee for the Alzheimer’s Association Walk for Awareness
• Volunteer at Reeves Elementary as photographer for special events
• Volunteer speaker for special events for the Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation
What is your personal mission statement?
My goal is to live each day to the fullest and help make a difference in the lives of others. We are never guaranteed tomorrow and I try to live each day with that in mind. I have also been very fortunate in my life and try to give back to my community and help others that may be less fortunate.
Who has inspired you or impacted your life and why?
My mother, Pat Langford, has not only been a mother to me over the years, but she has been a boss, a mentor, a leader and most importantly my best friend. My mom has had a tremendous influence on teaching me both my business values and my personal values. My mom is a small business owner herself, which is very difficult, and through her I have learned the basis for all of my professional skills. My mom has inspired me to be a better person and to always reach for my dreams. I can truly say that I would not be the woman I am today without the inspiration, guidance, love and support from her.