Transfer application deadlines depend upon the desired beginning semester.
Required for Admission
- Complete the Common Application
- Complete Wofford’s supplement to the Common Application
- Submit the College Official’s Report from all colleges attended.
- Submit official college transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores. This requirement may be waived if you have been out of high school for five or more years.
- Submit final high school transcript.
Scholarships for Transfers
- Transfer students who are members in Phi Theta Kappa are awarded a $10,000 minimum scholarship per year of study at Wofford.
- Scholarships for transfer students are based on the strength of the application. General guidelines are 3.5 from a two-year college, 3.0 GPA from a four-year school, and standardized test scores of 1250 SAT or 28 ACT.
- Wofford has a Bridge Program with Spartanburg Methodist College (SMC). Students in this program can transfer to Wofford after one year at SMC provided they earn a cumulative GPA of 3.00.