Transfer application deadlines depend upon the desired beginning semester. *If you wish to apply as a transfer after the stated deadline, please contact Megan Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org or (864) 597-4142.
Required for Admission
- Complete the Common Application, including the Wofford College member page (Questions Section) and pay the application fee
- Submit the College Official’s Report for all colleges attended
- Submit official college transcripts from all institutions attended
- Submit SAT or ACT scores. Scores are considered official if they are sent directly from the testing service or appear on your high school transcript. This requirement may be waived if you have been out of high school for five or more years.
- Submit a final high school transcript. This requirement may be waived if you have been out of high school for five or more years and have taken some college courses.
Scholarships for Transfers
- Transfer students who are members in Phi Theta Kappa are awarded a $10,000 minimum scholarship per year of study at Wofford.
- Scholarships for transfer students are based on the strength of the application. General guidelines are 3.5 from a two-year college or 3.0 GPA from a four-year school.
- Wofford has a Bridge Program with Spartanburg Methodist College (SMC). Students in this program can transfer to Wofford after one year at SMC provided they earn a cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Transfer Course Equivalencies- If you have questions about how your courses may transfer see this guide which illustrates how coursework completed at another institution may transfer to Wofford.